The Houston Area Real Estate home market continues to improve and move in a positive direction. This is great news for those who want to sell their home but have been leery because of market conditions. There is also an upside for those looking to buy a home, which is more inventory. This means more homes to choose from and a better chance of finding a house that meets your Top 5 Must Haves.
Please see the following online article for more details:
HAR Connect » October Marks the Houston Area’s Fifth Consecutive Month of Positive Home Sales
Average price hits an October high as increased pending sales and declining months inventory signal ongoing market stability
Thinking about relocating to the Houston or surrounding areas?
Here is a great guide to help you through the process.
Along with a great Real Estate Consultant, you can’t go wrong! Give me a call and let me tell you how I can help.
First time home buyers are not discouraged
The Market conditions haven’t discouraged first time buyers at all. However, you should be made aware of several pitfalls that first time buyers find themselves in, along with the over all tougher market mortgage requirements. If you are a first time buyer contact me and I can walk you through the process step by step.
First-timers Hang Tough – http://rismedia.com/2011-11-01/first-timers-hang-tough/
Here are just a few important items to know before trying to leasing a home:
• The lease market in Houston is very hot. If you find a home it is important to move on it quick because most likely you are in competition with several others.
• It is important to know that most residential leases require an application fee, security deposit and first month lease amount upfront.
• All applicants must fill out a lease application including anyone over the age 18 years old that will be living in the home.
• Approval for any pets must be obtained prior to submitting the leasing application. If approved, the required documentation and fees must be submitted along with the application. Prior pet approval does not guarantee that the lease application will be approved.
Since the Leasing Market is so competitive, you need an advantage over the competition. A Realtor not only knows what needs to be submitted and when, can walk you through the process step by step, but we are also an advocate in your corner fighting for what is best for you and your family. There are several steps in this process so if you are thinking about leasing a home, let us help you in this process.
Thank you so much for all your help in our search for a new home. You have been so patient with us over the course of the past few months, as we tried to make up our minds when and even if we wanted to move. You listened as we explained our situation, and you worked to find the listings that best fulfilled our requirements.
We especially appreciate your low pressure approach in dealing with us. Surely we must have been a bit frustrating in our indecisiveness, but you understood the factors we were dealing with and allowed us to take our time.
The new house is in the perfect location near our daughter and her family and will require very few modifications to allow us to enjoy our everyday lives in comfort. Best of all, you were able to negotiate a very favorable price for us!
So thank you again, Jodie, and we will look forward to working with you again when we are ready to put our old house on the market.
Barbara and John Crowley
How am I different from the other Real Estate Consultants in Cypress, Spring, or Lake Conroe?
- Customer Service Focused. I have been in your shoes, and felt lost during the entire process. I will make sure you get as much assistance as you need throughout the entire home buying or selling process. I am not just a name on a sign. You are my customer, and are greatly appreciated by my staff and I.
- Modern Technology. This is key. The right technology, implemented in the correct fashion, can make a world of difference. Let me prove the difference to you!