The Woodlands TX Overview
Overview about the Woodlands TX
Opened in 1974, The Woodlands TX is a Master Planned Community located 27 miles north of Downtown Houston and 20 minutes from Bush Intercontinental Airport. It is the epitome of small town feel with real big town amenities.
With the addition of the Exxon Mobile complex, not only is the Woodlands expanding, but property values are continually going up with no sign of slowing down.
Google Maps Link
The Woodlands TX Size
28,000 Acre, 31,890 single family homes (Over 40 Home Builders)
The Woodlands TX Zip Codes
77380, 77381, 77382, 77384, 77385, 77354, 77375, & 77389
The Woodlands Texas Public School Districts
Conroe ISD, Tomball ISD & Manolia ISD
The Woodlands Texas Golf Courses
Tournament Players Course
The Club at Carlton Woods
Woodlands CC Palmer Course
Woodlands CC – Oaks and Pines
The Club at Carlton Woods Creekside
The Woodlands TX Amenities & other Highlights
- Woodlands Waterway
- 1.4 mile-long water amenity
- Transportation Corridor
- Linear Park
- 1870 Businesses and Corporations (including Exxon Mobile)
- 1000-acre Town Center
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Market Street
- 34-acre Main Street Styled Shopping and Special Event Destination
- 42 Religious Congregations
- 200 Miles of Hike and Bike Paths
- 127 Parks, Lakes, Ponds, & 7 Championship Golf Courses
- Neighborhood Parks offering: Swimming Pools, Spraygrounds, Playgrounds, Skateboard Facilities, Jogging, BMX Tracks, Dog Parks, Basketball and Tennis Courts.
- 13 Hotels.