#LaborDay – Happy Friday: Summer Recipe Just in Time for Labor Day!
THE HOUSTON WEATHER &
REAL ESTATE MARKET IS HOT!!
“Here is something to help cool you off,
from our family to yours.”
– Jodie “Queen Bee” Collins, Realtor
Great Grandmother Menser’s Ice Box Pie Recipe
- 12 oz tub of Frozen Whipped Topping
- 12 fl oz can of Frozen Lemonade Juice Concentrate
- 2 cans of 14 fl oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
How to prepare:
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the Whipped Topping, Lemonade, and Condensed Milk until blended.
- Poor the mixture into the Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm
Optional: Top with fruit topping of your choice