#thewoodlands – Highlighted Suburb The Woodlands
Opened in 1974, The Woodlands is a Master Planned Community located 27 miles north of Downtown Houston and 20 minutes from Bush Intercontinental Airport. It is the epitome of small town feel with real big town amenities.
Size: 28,000 Acre, 31,890 single family homes (Over 40 Home Builders)
City: The Woodlands,TX
Zip Code(s): 77380, 77381, 77382, 77384, 77385, 77354, 77375, 77389
School District: Conroe ISD, Tomball ISD & Manolia ISD
School District Website:
Amenities and Other Highlights: (include but not limited to)
- Woodlands Waterway
- 1.4 mile-long water amenity
- Transportation Corridor
- Linear Park
- 1870 Businesses and Corporations (including Exxon Mobile)
- 1000-acre Town Center
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Market Street
- 34-acre Main Street Styled Shopping and Special Event Destination
- 42 Religious Congregations
- 200 Miles of Hike and Bike Paths
- 127 Parks, Lakes, Ponds, & 7 Championship Golf Courses
- Neighborhood Parks offering: Swimming Pools, Spraygrounds, Playgrounds, Skateboard Facilities, Jogging, BMX Tracks, Dog Parks, Basketball and Tennis Courts.
- 13 Hotels
Demographics and MLS Statistics:
The Demographic and MLS Statistics range greatly for The Woodlands. Please contact me for details.